How does it work?
We go live on Thursday morning. To experience this event, you will need to download the google map route, available here on Thursday morning.
1. Follow the map's route through Westport with your smartphone.
2. Stop at each marked pin to interact with a poster featuring one of the participants of this project.
3. There will be a QR code on each poster, place your smartphone camera/qr reader on the qr code and it'll trigger the video to pop up on youtube. *Bring your headphones.
What do you need to do to have this experience?
1. Download the map here. https://goo.gl/maps/akGEoERqXdzkfqeM8
2. A smartphone with a QR reader app installed. (if you have an iphone, the qr reader is already activated).
3. A pair of headphones to listen to the videos ( as this is a covid friendly event, this experience must be according to Covid restrictions, If you are from the same household you may walk together, if not, then take the opportunity to go for a walk solo and enjoy the stories along the route).